- This type of visa is applicable for those who travel on business.
- This visa does not allow the visa holder to work in Hungary apart from the purpose stated at the time of application.
- It allows to travel to Hungary and stay for a limited period of time of not more than 90 days in a 180 days period from the date of the first entrance into the country.
- Under normal circumstance, applications can be processed within 3 working days for GCC passport holders. Other nationalities could be processed within 30 days.
- The Embassy reserves the right to call on applicants for interview if further details or documents are required.
- Original application form duly completed, dated and signed.
- Original employment certificate duly signed and stamped by an authorized person of the business entity.
- Original passport (must be at least 6 months valid from the date of travel) with at least 2 empty pages.
- 1 recent passport size photograph (white background) – not older than 6 months.
- Original letter of invitation from the Hungarian business partner duly signed and stamped by an authorized person of the business entity. Please be advised that letter of invitation must be issued in Hungarian language.
- Providing evidence of the actual business relations in Hungary by a letter of reference from the regional branches of the Hungarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Please be advised that letter of reference must be issued in Hungarian language.
- Prearranged accommodation. Reservation of accommodation is accepted that you paid a deposit or have to pay a cancellation fee. Please note that proof of prearranged accommodation has to be presented even if it is arranged or covered by the Hungarian business partner.
- Original bank account statement of the applicant for the last six month duly signed and stamped by an authorized person of the bank.
- Original certificate of registration in the case of the self-employed duly signed and stamped by an authorized person.
- Confirmed flight reservations/booking (with either booking reference or ticket number).
- Original or copy of Travel/Medical Insurance covering the territory of the Member States of the Schengen agreement and with minimum coverage of EUR 30, 000 for medical expenses.
- For non-GCC nationals : Kuwait residence permit must be valid until the date of return and passport must contain 2 empty pages
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CONSUL MAY REQUEST OTHER DOCUMENTS AS WELL TO BE SUBMITTED. Please call or email for appointment.